| COVID-19 Information |
| Keeping you Safe |
The safety and wellbeing of our guests are incredibly important to us. All of our guests should rightly expect a safe, clean and protected environment. The coronavirus crisis has brought this into sharp focus, which is why you can be confident that our property meets the highest standards to hygiene and protection. The following change-over routines are in place and delivered everytime we welcome new guests to Villa Ida Kefalonia.
- Minimum of 6 hours between guests
- All surfaces / touch-points are cleaned with antiviral cleaner
- All linen is washed with anti-bacterial detergent at 60 degrees
- All staff wear masks and gloves while cleaning
- Once the property is clean, no person enters again
- The guests will be the only people to enter
- Sanitisers, masks and gloves are provided -additional antiviral spray is provided for guests use
By ensuring that these routines are completed and resources made available, our promise is to give you extra peace of mind so you can book and stay with confidence.
| Our Promise to You |
Our promise to you – should your travel to Kefalonia be cancelled as a direct result of COVID 19, a full refund of any money paid will be given, subject to confirmed governmental restrictions